The France Cybersecurity Label is the guarantee for end users that the certified products and services are made in France and possess clear and well-defined functionalities, with a level of quality established by an independent panel.
This guarantee is provided by the verification of the label specifications proper observance and the scrutiny of factual elements brought by the solution provider on the quality and performance of its products and services. This guarantee is particularly supported by, when they do exist, prior cybersecurity certifications, qualifications and labelling and by a relevant third-party evaluation.
The requirement specifications consist of a set of cumulative criteria allowing the awarding panel to deliver the label with full knowledge of the characteristics of the assessed products and services of cybersecurity.
The France Cybersecurity label is awarded to a range of products and services within three areas of activity:
- Hardware and/or software products
- Managed services in cybersecurity
- Consulting, Engineering and Services in cybersecurity
The attribution principles mainly rely on the following criteria:
- Products and services are provided and/or delivered by a French company,
- Products are conceived and developed in France
- Services are provided from France or hosted in France when appropriate.
- The quality and performance of products and services are assessed by certifications.
Depending on the products or services category, specific criteria might be disclosed in the requirement specifications.